2009年8月13日星期四

finally =]

yea~
Finally,I upgrade my blog lu~=]
lol~
My Exam coming aready =]
Damn scare =]
But never mind A_A
Im application to get best score
But it this hopeless? = =
Imao~
How come i know?
try try try~
Use brain =]
lol~
Like this ~
Im gonna mad lu~
But fine ~
If i defeat?
lol ~ cry?
haha~
From now on~
I will try to get best score
Improve my Bm....english and math~
Why i choose this 3 subject?
Becoz~
My Bc teacher said ...
If you wan choose akaun~
You must pass this 3 subject
lol~
Hard? = =
If failed = =
Then my akuan subject will become into trash~
OO...
But this exam~
Is monthly test only~
ahahahaha~
So~ Do not have report intro result =]
No need scare anymore rite? = =

没有评论:

发表评论

About Me

我的照片
Simple lo~ 15age from Kl kepong No more intro leh

Keroro Rock =]

Keroro Rock =]



Frenz No. 1

Frenz No. 1









Panda With Dog =)

Panda With Dog =)